Monday, April 21, 2008

Due to Unpopular Demand..

Well, I was just noticing a few things:
Betty and I rarely post anything.
Few people look at mine.
Every other married couple has 1 blog.
I want to be more unified with my wife.
My blog is the reading level difficulty of Elementary School. (you can tell; that sentence was poorly constructed)

Conclusion: Deletion of this blog, unification to Betty's.
We will just post things together on hers and maybe together it will be more frequently updated and exciting. Plus half of the posts are the same, might as well save you the reading time.

So I will finish with one last story that made this weekend wonderful!

The marathon was great. We had a really good time. We did about how we had hoped, and ended up a lot more sore than we expected.
Luckily free massages were being offered by a Salt Lake massage school. We got in line, and Betty had to run to the bathroom. She handed me the contents of her hands and i saved her place for a minute or two. When she returned, we were called up to different beds.
My nice massage therapist, mother of two asked me to lay on my stomach.
After a few minutes massaging, she asked me to roll over.
This was my first massage and I have always been worried about the horror stories of "rolling over". In addition, we all know the famous phrase, "is that a banana in your pocket? or are you happy to see me?"
Well, those mysterious contents of Betty's hands, included a banana. So upon rolling over, she began massaging my upper left leg, and reached a certain point, in which she hit something a bit solid... hahaha...
she immediately moved her hands and never returned. At that moment I reached in my pocket and pulled it out, mentioning "oh.. i have a banana in my pocket!" hahaha so awkward.
Because of the extreme wind, she didn't hear me, and not until after the massage did she notice there was a banana on the table.
She then asked "where did that come from?" I informed her "my pocket" and she patted me on the back and wished me a great day!

I met back up with everyone else who was shaking their head because of how long my massage lasted! They were all jealous, and they soon found out why!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah, I love that story.