Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sorry it's late...


Round two of the date night was extremely fun. We were planning to send out some valentines cards, so we went to Walmart one night and I got a turtleneck, Betty a sweater (too small of course) and some shirt paint bottles. We brought them home and painted adorable designs of valentines/ hearts, etc. Then a few days later returned for a photo-shoot.
Betty could go on for hours about the photo-shoot. I remember when we were dating I asked her if she would ever go to a car dealership with me and pretend that we were married and test drive cars, etc. She told me she would never be able to keep a straight face, but proved herself completely wrong during our excellent photographing session.
The lady was crazy... she was taking her job way too seriously. We signed up for just this promotional package that costs $12.00 and you get about 35 pictures of all different sizes.. but she was set on us getting a bunch more. So we took 10 poses, mimicking those displayed on the wall (ex: staring off into the distance together, Betty laying down with her hair everywhere, other sexy poses). It took her about an hour to take 10 pictures cause she couldn't get anything "perfect".
The whole time Betty is saying "Oh yeah... this is gonna be a great shot!" and photo lady was eating it up the entire time. I had the hardest time not laughing...
Her husband, who works at Walmart as well as he began his lunch break came into the studio and would not stop staring at me with the most evil straight face. All he was thinking was "Who is this kid and what is he wearing?" He didn't say anything except "Hunny, hurry up, he's holding her." (We had just gotten the grand idea for a piggy back shot!)

What is she grabbing?

The pictures will be up soon, you should receive yours in the mail if you send us your address. I'll also put up the picture that I took with my buddies freshman year that inspired the outing.

1 comment:

megan said...

Where are those pictures? I want to see them baaad!