Saturday, October 27, 2007

Let's get it started in here...

Well, I promised myself I would never be a 'facebooker' or a 'myspacer' and I can proudly say that I never gave in. I think that's why I am so out of the 'scene'. (You would think that I always talk with my hands in the air ready to do the 'bunny ears' around everything I say.) I believe now that I'm getting married in 11 days I won't be going there still. When I check my history on my computer though it will probably show many results of facebook because my lovely fiance'e still keeps it real with it. She keeps me young and fresh.
Anyways... this is posting #1, hopefully this thing turns out to be a place full of great memories as I start it 11 days before the best day of my life!
I am getting married to Betty Lopez, soon to be Betty Anne Tolman (cause she wants to add a middle name and what a better time to do so). I am so excited and have never felt the way I do.
Goodbye, so long and farewell, until soon.

No comments: