Saturday, October 27, 2007

houston life

After a comment not long ago made by my mother 'next time i see you you will be married and it will never be the same', i was shocked, struck and scared. i immediately felt like i was missing something and planned a trip back home one last time to see my family before life takes a big change.
I feel bad because Betty feels that I am ditching her, but I think it's good for the both of us to be with family alone and get that out of our systems. Also cause Betty's mom I think wants her attention away from me for a bit. A proven fact given that she told me not to call very often. I worry how much she supports the whole thing emotionally. I know she supports it financially and energetically, the poor lady is sick she's going all day long.
It has been fun home though, we got to bond together Saturday morning doing yard work, then a trip on the new boat to wakeboard in the chilly water. It was a cool feeling to all be doing something together. Late October and still in the river! Plus it's still a beautiful green jungle here.
Just two more days and hopefully baby Collin will exit Julianna's (my sister in law) womb. Her due date was Saturday(yesterday) and birthday Sunday(today). They may share, they may be one day apart, we will see.
Loving life and learning how much I miss my girl.

1 comment:

BTO said...

I am sad you are gone but I'm glad you are spending time with your family! As for me, I'm just bored out of my mind....NOT REALLY!!
I did a lot.
So,nice hot picture you have on your blog. It turns me on.