Wednesday, January 23, 2008

APOLOGIZES

I hate not having the internet at home. It makes keeping in touch with people much more difficult. I promise that when we get the internet (can't promise when) I will be better.

Getting back to school has been good for me. Last semester Betty and I took it way too easily since we were getting married. Now I'm back at it full force. It's good for me to have a demanding schedule to remind me what real life is like!

It's also good to see the financial difficulties of real life. Last semester I was free to work all the time and made a lot of money. Now time being limited, I have to balance everything yet still keep up with necessities.

Betty luckily has her new computer and has started working with Renovations in Salt Lake. She will be paid soon I hope and we can get ahead for the next month or two. I'm still at Carrabba's but getting ready to leave. It's a great job, perfect schedule (what i want i get),
good friends, good money, good food/ discounts. But it's bringing out a bad
side of me. As soon as I walk in there i say to myself "alright.. what is some customer going to do to piss me off today". And because of that, plus everyone else complaining about picky customers/ crappy tips/ etc, i am stressed and dread going back in. I've learned to whine and complain at that job.

I must admit, I have been very blessed with the job.
Also, I am majoring in landscape management and
am proud to work at a place with plants all over the roof.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cam, what job are you going to get that you don't have to deal with nasty customers, or a stupid boss or co-worker? Don't quit without another job confirmed!